Saturday 16 September 2017

My Cross Country

This is my experience of my cross country this year 2017 my placing was 2nd.
My highlight in my cross country was racing and the relay doing team.
I loved doing my competitive race it was challenging and really good for my training NP
on Tuesday the 12 of september I am going to the NP to do a race
My school is frankley school and I loved what they put on I kind of liked the choices but I rather just one choice.                              
                                                     My Start Of For The School Race
                                                      Finishing The School Race              
                                                           
                                   At Np cross country With Ella Fraya Haka and Sage and me Kiahn

No comments:

Post a Comment